Solution: Disable hardware acceleration in flash
Perhaps when we get ATI to give us a driver that will actually work with hybrid graphics we will also be able to enable the hardware acceleration.
To Disable Adobe Flash Hardware Acceleration
1) load a flash video like .... this:
2) Click the menu in the video on the bottom right that says 360, now select 1080P
3) Make the video full screen. See the poor performance I was talking about?
4) Exit fullscreen
5) Right click somewhere in the video and select settings
6) Uncheck "Enable Hardware Acceleration"
7) Make the video full screen and play
8) Ahhhhh much better